Another year begins and “new year’s resolutions” become again a topic of conversation. Some of us have a few in mind and some of us don’t bother because we already know it won’t last.
Change is never easy and as my grandfather used to say “things always work out for the better at the end”, whether the change was easy or difficult.
How about monthly resolutions? Thirty days is enough to make a change in your life, if you are consistent everyday. In fact, it may become so routine that it will be natural and part of your life.
Below are some personal development traits that I blogged about in the last year and a half, which may inspire you for your monthly resolutions.
1) Multitasking: There are 24 hours in a day to do what you want. So what do you need to do to reach this fulfilment? http://annajankovich.com/2015/01/lifecoaching-and-multitask/
2) Smile: You don’t need to be happy or cheerful to smile. You can be happy and smile for others in their lives, for an article you just read, a meal you just ate, a song you just heard, a pet you just crossed, a view, a comfortable chair, a clean desk…anything! http://annajankovich.com/2015/01/smile-you-not-on-camera/
3) Slow Down: What keeps you from slowing down and what is that risk to you? http://annajankovich.com/2015/04/can-you-slow-down/
4) Asking: Asking powerful questions is a talent like curiosity, intuition and listening. http://annajankovich.com/2015/02/asking-powerful-questions/
5) Acknowledgement: What is the impact you want to have on others? http://annajankovich.com/2015/06/the-impact-of-acknowledgement/
6) Listening: What do you need to do to be a good listener? http://annajankovich.com/2015/05/listening-prison/
7) Feedback or Feedfoward: Which do you prefer to choose? http://annajankovich.com/2015/12/feedback-or-feedforward/
8) Courage: Stepping Out Into The Unknown. http://annajankovich.com/2015/09/stepping-out-into-the-unknown/
So what are you waiting for?
Always nice to hear from followers who share their thoughts. Keep them coming at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow me for weekly inspirations on https://www.facebook.com/lifecoachannajankovich/. Wishing everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR!
(c) 2017 Anna Jankovich, all rights reserved.